Assistant Manager Positions
Applications for the 2022 General Committee are now open and will close October 4th at midnight BST.
Assistant managers play an integral part in the Pro Bono Society by helping departmental managers in the day-to-day running of their departments. Applicants can apply to the departments they are most passionate about and those selected are eligible to apply to our executive committee at the end of the year. The position is a great way to gain organisational, time-management, and leadership skills – and an even greater way to meet a team of amazing, like-minded people!
Potential Duties of an Assistant Manager:
- Managing administrative tasks
- Co-hosting information evenings
- Organising events and initiatives
- Researching issues for a department to explore
- Creating graphic/written content for departmental social media channels & blogs
- Collaborating with other departments and societies
What we look for in an applicant:
- Passion above all else!
- Commitment to Pro Bono
- An understanding of the society, as well as its mission and structure
Executive Committee Positions
Applications to the Executive Committee are now closed. These applications will re-open in the spring.